PFQ Banner

This is PokรฉFarm Q, a free online Pokรฉmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ๐— ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ

Forum Index > PokรฉFarm > Journals > ๐— ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ >

Mrs.Jaeger's AvatarMrs.Jaeger
i just revisted my warrior cats addiction from when i was younger and made the mistake of getting on etsy...i got a keychain, tiny acrylic pins and a sticker from climbstudio.shop !! they way they draw cats omg...im in love i highly recommend checking them out on etsy or their main shop i got 2 acrylic pins of jayfeather and scourge, a brightheart and cloudtail valentines keychain, and a tallstar and jake sticker !!!!!!!! i also got a cool scourge sticker from another store off of etsy along with these orders i also ordered a lot of clothes off of romwe to go with my new platform shoes...birthday money GONE i got some heart pins for my new corkboard <3, a pink dress im hoping and praying looks good on me, strawberry earrings (accidentally ordered 2 pls dont let me shop while sleep deprived), black tights with stars and moons on them and white socks with butterflys , a pink halter top and a shrug that could also be a top ๐Ÿ˜ผ the only problem is EVERYTHING is coming in 2-3 weeks ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ the only part i hate about online shopping sigh..
© PokรฉFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page