PFQ Banner

This is PokรฉFarm Q, a free online Pokรฉmon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in ๐— ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ

Forum Index > PokรฉFarm > Journals > ๐— ๐—ฟ๐˜€. ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ฟ'๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ >

Mrs.Jaeger's AvatarMrs.Jaeger
ohhhh wow i forgot to post lol anyways!! my birthday party was the 14th and was the best it was fnaf themed (ofc) all my friends (3) came and spent the night (we haven't all seen eachother since last year ? who knows how long?!!) got free coffee and went to the flea market the next day as well ! my friend got me a cute cat necklace from a crystal shop there and we were dying it was SO hot ! sometimes it's just about being close to one another and just knowing my friends are there idk i love them. ALSO how did my family and friends eat so much pizza ? all 6 boxes were gone by the next day ;;;;; the decorations i ordered were great and i still have all of them and have decorated my room in cutouts ! didnt get around to making paper pals (i have everything for it but the plates) or the kids drawings but Soon... for my presents i got a planner for this year, a bungo stray dog manga, some detail paintbrushes, mini organizer for my desk, my mom surprised me with 2 plants and pots, a corkboard for above my desk, a pink hamster mouse (gamer), screen protector for ipad (paperfeel bc i am a traditional artist first :55), some clothes and hair clips, omg and i found a perler bead/kandi fazwatch bracelet off of etsy and its so cute !! i used it to closet cosplay gregory on my birthday even though i literally have red and purple hair lol legit just take a blue polo with a horizontal stripe and some khaki shorts with crew socks and red shoes and BAM gregory ! the big expensive present i ordered was expensive platform heels ;; they come next month so im excited to try them on and style them !!I ALSO GOT POKEMON LEGENDS: ARCEUS AND HAVE BEAT IT ALREADY !!! no spoilers ofc but i am in love with the game :) just gotta complete my pokedex and side missions now !!1 overall it didnt even feel like my birthday and i do not feel 19 at all we even had our stereotypical teenageTM moment driving around and listening to songs way too loud with the windows down late at night lol i am definitely not an adult guys idk what made it obvious.. - me when i use a pokemon website journal as a diary
© PokรฉFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page