PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Type Changes (Pichu Variants)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected > Type Changes (Pichu Variants) >

DeltaSystem's AvatarDeltaSystem
arceus.pnge+.png
Overview While mass clicking my fields I came to realize something that I failed to notice before: Surfing Pichu, Surfing Pikachu, Flying Pichu, Flying Pikachu, and Snowboarding Pikachu are all pure electric types. However, their Raichu evolutions have two different typings (Surfing: Water/Electric, Flying: Flying/Electric, and Snowboarding: Ice/Electric). This made the fact the earlier evolutions were pure electric odder. If you want to see for yourself, here's the Surfboarding Pikachu and Raichu: What I am proposing is that the earlier evolutions share the same typing as the raichu of their variation. This change would cause the typing to be: Surfing Pichu: electric.png ➡️ electric.pngwater.png Surfing Pikachu: electric.png ➡️ electric.pngwater.png Flying Pichu: electric.png ➡️ electric.pngflying.png Flying Pikachu: electric.png ➡️ electric.pngflying.png Snowboarding Pikachu: electric.png ➡️ electric.pngice.png Pros:
  • Generally makes the typing make sense
  • Makes the pre-Raichu evolutions less of a breedable/evolveable type of CS and more of an actual variation
  • Allows earlier evolutions to recieve the same benefits (increasing hapiness) from Ice/Water/Flying fields as the Raichu varients
Cons:
  • Changing it is inconvinient
  • It has no affect other then how the pokemon reacts in a said field (and keeping us OCD-P folks from being set off whenver we see the lineage, eheh)
Conclusion Anyhow, I just hope this is taken into consideration as it makes sense to me, and probably will make sense to other users.
~Delta 🪐
Made by HorrorGal13
  • Main
  • Credits
Your chaotic mess. Type Race Points: 377
Tabs by Esme Avatar made with this awsome picrew!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page