PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Ability To Adopt From Shelter With Full Egg Party

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Ability To Adopt From Shelter With Full Egg Party >

Goatlady's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGoatlady
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by subconniving

QUOTE originally posted by Goatlady

Fun is a matter of taste, an opinion and highly debatable. Games are certainly made for entertainment, but aren't necessarily fun for everybody. If you aren't enjoying the game, perhaps you just don't like these kinds of games. For instance, many people play Chess and enjoy it, I do not enjoy playing Chess. I find it slow, a sort of meandering game that unless your opponent is your Equal in Skill, it will be either far too difficult or far too easy. There is no skill or talent required to play PFQ. It's all dice rolling for a special hatch, and various methods of gaining some sort of collection or goal you decide for yourself to achieve. No one can be better or worse at PFQ because it's all randomly generated. This is appealing to me as it takes no large amount of brain power to play, so I can zone out and click eggs and pokemon and appreciate the artwork here. Chess is a chore. PFQ is an RNG collection pet game.
true it is a matter of taste! depends on the person. but i do love this game very much, it's why i'm making these suggestions to help improve where i can, or for it to be considered with PFnew! there will always be things everyone loves and dislikes with even their favourite games, and sometimes that's just the way things are where for you the shelter adoptions add a new layer of planning and a sort of gameplay mechanic, for me it is a barrier where i have to choose one or the other, my hunt or my pokedex (i am a stubborn one and i like to get the maximum amount of what i can out of something, and so giving up a space for the shelter in my party isn't ideal for me. it's only one space, but the loss builds up over time and makes hunts longer.) of course that may sound babyish, but it's just the way i personally enjoy things. if things stay the way they are, then that's that! not the end of the world since i love this game anyway, would just be a personal preference
You've just described the problem-solving aspect of the game. You can't do everything at once; one goal hinders another, one mechanic hinders another. Juggling all the possible tasks is literally how to play and offers diversity in how each player completes their quests :D Changing this mechanic specifically will change too much of the gameplay that already is minimalistic. From what I have seen mentioned about PFNew there will be no Shelter, although admittedly I'm not following it as I have no interest in it. This is all besides the point though, as it has been repeatedly rejected.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,366,028
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,935,999
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page