PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Sprite Discovery Discussion >

Melia's AvatarMelia
Snivy - I absolutely love the new sprite *w* - it's also nice that shiny Servine has similar colors with Snivy and Serperior now as well - the albino line is pretty neat, I like it more than the old one - the melan line I'm not too happy with, I mean it's not bad or anything, just personally I liked the old one 10 times more than the new one. Tepig - the albino line is absolutely amazing, I love it, it looks so good, I can't wait to hunt Tepig - the melan line, I think the new colors look great for the most part, Tepig is pretty good, Emboar is amazing, Pignite looks kind of odd with the green parts though; not sure which version I like better, kind of leaning a bit to the old one more, but I do like the new colors as well. Oshawott - tbh I wasn't very sure about the albino line at first, but the more I look at it, I think it's honestly not too bad, not my favorite colors but it looks quite decent - the melan line I strongly dislike; I wasn't a big fan of the old colors either, but the new colors just don't work well together at all imo.
Melia ✦ Inactive 「 Star searing flames of absolution! 」
credit
Background is official art from Xenoblade Chronicles Avatar made for me by sherrie F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page