PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Adding a Pokerus Notification

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Adding a Pokerus Notification >

alexShmalex2's AvataralexShmalex2
Suggestion Title: Adding a Pokerus Notification Suggestion Summary: So, I was thinking that when, and if, you get pokerus, you could get a notification in your farm saying something like “Congrats, you’ve got Pokerus!” and then on the right you can press a button that says “Dismiss.” Or something like that... Positive points: It can help you get the full effect of pokerus.. Negative points: If it doesn’t have the dismiss option, then the person might constantly look at the farm because it has an extra notification that they’re not used to having there, you might notice when all of your pokemon evolve/eggs hatch, and if you're trying to get pokerus and continually look at who has it, the notification might get annyoing. Reason For Consideration: Some of the times that I've gotten pokerus, I didn’t notice until it was almost over, or over. (I haven't had it that much though..) I personally know that this has happened to some other people because we don’t notice we have it.. Like, I recently got pokerus, but didn't notice until I had two more minutes left because I was working on something.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page