PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Userbar/ Trainer Card Exclusives

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Userbar/ Trainer Card Exclusives >

Zorana Dragon's AvatarZorana Dragon
This could help keep more people here longer, even if it's just to check in every so often. Though do we give the rewards to people who've been active for a week then quit, only to come back years later? That could give them a ton of free stuff they didn't work for. If the rewards are small enough then it could work without throwing off the balance of the game too much, considering there's the economy to think about. Perhaps just some gold, credits and maybe the occasional box for special numbers (1st year, 5th year, ect.), along with an email to let the player know (something to perhaps bring them back if they forgot). The rewards would also need to be enough to warrant them being there to begin with. Figuring that balance out may be some long trial and error due to the nature of how something like this would work. This could work without those complications if we remove the reward system all together, but then there's not much reason to stay for the titles. Not saying I don't support it (I'd really like to see a system like this here myself) but there's a bunch of things to think about when it comes to adding it to a site that hasn't already had it for years. TLDR; I support this idea, but there's quite a bit to think about when it comes to adding something like this.
Zorana • 20 • He/They/She • Avatar by me • TR Score: 0 Please don't quote my replies that have code, it'll break them. Journal
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page