PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Safety PSA & Legibility Reminder

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Safety PSA & Legibility Reminder >

CosmosBound92's AvatarCosmosBound92
Is there a way to curb how many templates are posted for others to use that break legibility issues? I have no coding abilities, though I so wish I could, so I cannot create my own or even edit templates that break legibility issues. Could the site implement a lock on templates for others posts until mods can review them, much like we do for contest applications, to keep breaking legibility rules templates off the forums and users wouldn’t use them, unintentionally and unknowingly breaking the rules. I don’t have to first clue to look through the bbcode to know if breaks the rules or not, so I have used templates a number of times and broken the rules. Each time I reset my templates, it takes time to switch all my info over and to put it in the correct places, not that that is anyones problem of my own, it’s just frustrating to do it so often. Could this be a probable thing to do or would it just be too hard to implement?
** My shop!! Avatar by Eve636! Shop Banner by King's Sprite Shop
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page