PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Upcoming changes to S/A/M/D

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Upcoming changes to S/A/M/D >

xazz's Avatarxazz
I apologize if thIs message looks weird I'm on my phone and it doesn't like this message box x.x Despite saying all these things you haven't addressed the core REASON these changes were made. to bolster and fIx a, in the eye of staff members, and broken economy where specials held no value and were too common. so you made changes. and that's totally fine. One needs to make changes to figure out what workds.works. This change didn't work. Specials ate still cheap. DP is Still worth basically nothing. and you (I'm using royal you for all these not specifically just saying niet also. you as in staff as a whole for this entire Post) are so worried are still arguing with us about rates. you changed the rates. it's been several months since the initial change and more or less a month since these current changes. you've literally seen people tell you your game isn't fun anymore and they're going to stop playing and you're like "that's acceptable to me". Which.... what? just what???? Pfq is a business and you're just finE with people no longer being engaged and people no longer spending money and people leaving the site? The game isn't as fun now As a bunch of people are telling you and likes on posts seem to agree with. Every game I've ever played tries to maximiz player Retention and player fun. this feels like the only game where that isn't the case. I don't understand why you're so against listening to player experiences and realizing that your grind game is now insanely UnrewardIng as I said in my last post. you aren't respecting your players or their time and THAT is why everyone is so mad at staff. I wanna play Pfq again Bc I liked playing it. I used to spend hours on It every day and excitedly showed my friend I play with all my shinier and albinos but with these changes my time and clicks and hatches aren't respected because "tHe numbers say it's fine".
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page