PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Isaac's ✨Special✨ Shop ~ Specials/Dexing/Summons

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops > Isaac's ✨Special✨ Shop ~ Specials/Dexing/Summons >

Welcome to Isaac's ✨Special✨ Shop! This is my long-term shop where I'll be doing business that helps keep my hunting endeavors afloat. I offer miscellaneous services here in this first post, and I offer S/A/M Pokémon, Summons, and Free Dexing in the second post. Guidelines for doing business with me are included in each section, and Rules for dexing are included in that specific section. The Guidelines are optional, but you must follow any Rules as they appear. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to do business again in the future! (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠)

Currency Swap:

My 1604403 or 2508 for your ZC at the 1ZC=5GP=5kC ratio.

Items I'm Selling:

Current inventory: 0 delta-100.png
Delta Voucher C
@60ZC each. Current inventory: 45 luckyegg.png
Lucky Egg
@60kC/60GP each.

I code and maintain this shop from my phone, so it's formatted with mobile in mind and checked for desktop formatting secondarily. If you notice any errors, or anything that looks unpleasant or wonky, please PM me because I'd love to improve the shop. Thank you 😊

Shop/Resources

Hoards

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
thunderstone.png 1616 of 2,222 thunderstone.png
"Why?" they asked me.
cornnberry.png 16597 of 22,222 cornnberry.png
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
summon_yve.png 164 of 300 summon_yve.png Buying/Swapping in Shop summon_yve.png
summon_xer.png 22 of 300 summon_xer.png Buying/Swapping in Shop summon_xer.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page