PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Upcoming changes to S/A/M/D

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Upcoming changes to S/A/M/D >

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by steeve

Edit: for others who are bad at percentages, can you tell us what the albino chance is for the other radar levels so we have a general idea? I understand it’s not a guarantee, but it does help plan a general ballpark of what to expect.
I mathed out the different albino rates working backwards from the 1/180 number we are given and utilizing the boost percentages. (These weren't verified with Niet but I'm fairly certain the math here is good, someone let me know if not.) You can also test my offsite calculator for the odds of you hatching an albino in a certain amount of eggs at all of the different radar levels. Maybe that can help you decide when you're active enough to justify charging your radar. These values are also rounded to the nearest whole for readability. Level 7: 1/180 Level 6: 1/270 Level 5: 1/480 Level 4: 1/768 Level 3: 1/1536 Level 2: 1/3073 Level 1 (Base odds): 1/6145
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page