PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Update "Summary of Rejected Suggestions"

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Update "Summary of Rejected Suggestions" >

Scatterbug's AvatarScatterbug
Support all the items and reasons, also it would be easier to be helpful to others as sometimes I see a suggestion and think "I SWEAR I've seen this one rejected before for a good/very firm reason and so likely it won't be approved this time" but then I try to link to the post and can't find it myself in rejected. I think more of the firm "no's" should be added, and I think a section mentioning that the QOL userscript exists (along with a disclaimer that although it is allowed and endorsed, the things you do with it are not the site's responsibility, as they do not wish to provide some of the features as truly official means for a reason) could be helpful!
Feel free to PM me about any posts I make, especially to ask for clarification or such
I have severe anxiety and may trip over my words or write things in an unclear way at times
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page