PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Art Projects

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Art Projects >

QuirkyRabbit's AvatarQuirkyRabbit
In general, the older the sprite, the more likely it is to be changed. Just as many online games try to update older content to keep things fresh and of a good quality standard, the art team also strives to do the same. So the short answer is no, the artists will never make any change "the last one". However I fully understand the sentiment behind your question. I personally do not like using CSS to change sprites and can understand how it feels to have a special that you worked very hard for change under your nose. So I'm going to expand a little bit on what was said in the announcement as well as combined with what we know about the various gens' PFQ release dates. Gen 3, 4, 8: the most recently released/updated and therefore the least likely to change for now Gen 5: will have new shading and colours Gen 6: will have new lineart, shading and colours Gen 7: will have some changes but the exact scope of the changes is not confirmed yet Gen 1, 2: some sprites will be chosen for cleanups individually where we feel that they are necessary, but will not have whole-region changes like 5/6 The same applies to our exclusives, variants and megas: the newer ones are not likely to change while the older ones are. I hope this gives you a better idea of what to expect in terms of changes down the line. As Shazi has mentioned, we will give at least a week's advance notice for sprite changes unless it would spoil an event such as MCW.
trade shop ☆ summon rerolls charms s/a/m/d and more!
art shop ☆ pixel art banners signs and more!
she/her avatar and signature art by me
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page