PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Players: A little indication if someone is online or not. (A lit

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Players: A little indication if someone is online or not. (A lit >

Faded's AvatarFaded
Full support, it can get a bit annoying to go into the vip settings after adding a person just to check and see if they’re still active in the game. Plus people sometimes will put it in their trainer card/about me just for anybody interested in anything in their shop, meaning that they have to update it everytime they go online/offline which gets tedious fast if you have an about me template or have other words on your trainer card. There could be a little bar under the trainers picture saying something like “statue: online now”, “status: hidden”, “status: busy”, “statue: offline 7+ days”, “status: online 29 minutes ago”, etc. That way people wouldn’t have to check though their VIP list to see if somebody is still playing pfq without it being super invasive by giving people the option to hide their activity status on the settings page. Also keep in mind that a lot of games or game systems that connect to the internet and have a player base will do this, so it’s not a foreign idea that might disturb people. It can be a happy medium for people who want others (like me) to know if their online or not (as well as when they were last online), while keeping people who prefer to stay hidden because they’re checking in without having to immediately deal with customers in their shop since they may be busy.
{ Translation: Hello! }
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page