PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Delta update proposal [vote!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Delta update proposal [vote!] >

Since 5 seems the most split, and there are talks of locks can we get some idea of how it might work in certain situations? Example: Could I delta a melan/albino/shiny I snag from the shelter? The shelter already does weird things with the OT, reverting the OT to the new shelter owner unless the pokemon was traded before hand. Pushing off that, if I wanted to delta the pokemon I grabbed from the shelter would I have to trade it to the person who was considered the OT, request they delta it and then get the points from them (super long way to do that, and might be impossible depending on activity) Adding again, what if the release to the shelter was on accident (happens enough that some people put notices to return to them on some of their specials), but do to how the system works I'm now the OT and decide to delta it. Is that suddenly against the rules? Or if I do decide to give it back and they later decide they'd rather delta it do they have to bounce it back to me?
Looking for anyone who would be willing to IV breed Petal Maravol.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page