PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Delta update proposal [vote!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Delta update proposal [vote!] >

Stichman34's AvatarStichman34
So about No.5.. I sold off a Melan zubat to a user, who then dextraded it for another melan, and then sold off the Melan to another user, who then traded it for DP. I remember seeing my zubat in that "buying DP" thread and when I saw it, I wondered what I missed from the exchange, as this user managed to get 4 melan dextrades for essentially free. But after thinking about it? I think this user was clever. They took a risk and got a lot of melan dex potential for it, used a number of game systems and trades and collected a lot of dex's, which appears to be this users goal. That to me, is a healthy sequence. I got the same value as was spent as the final trade, they didn't resell for profit. This is of course, subjective :P This doesn't mean it's healthy to the overall game ofc; this is only one story. But without the ability to DP special pokemon as the non OT, the specials that people want are given nebulous prices. Right now, DP is assigned to ZC and therefore the rest of the economy, and special pokemon are assigned to DP. This leads to certain less loved specials still finding love as a use for DP. I imagine if we go cold turkey first, pokemon like nincada (shedinja lover btw <-) are going to plumet in price due to abundance as well as not looking the most pretty compared to things like Pichu and Ralts, in addition, loved pokemon are going to rocket in price (like eevee, especially because of it's many evos and megas) since they now have to compete with more easily farmed DP TL;DR Support for the 1-6hr timer (voted no).
Profile picture made by my friend Ronya as a commission. Edited and used with permission.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page