PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

hayday6's Avatarhayday6
@niet look I just wanted to say something here about your point opinion on getting a shiny bidoof in legends arceus and it not feeling special or earned that's just your opinion the amazing thing about shiny pokemon is every shiny pokemon regardless of the rates odds or method they are obtained in can be special to the user or sentimental....I myself gave only ever hatched I belive 4 shiny pokemon on here in years maybe I'm just unlucky as I'm always using boosts but it's not your rightto tell other people how to feel about shiny pokemon they get it might be just your opinion but that's how it felt and as to shiny pokemon being handed out that part is true because of the multiple shiNY giveaways the official pokemon company has done and the way your own rates/boost have been implemented the point here Is don't say the users feel entitled to specials(now some might feel that way but it's not really indicative as us of a group maybe say instead shiny pokemon are common
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page