PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Delta update proposal [vote!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Delta update proposal [vote!] >

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
ultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Clairefairy

Would a time-lock be possible? Like it cannot be turned into delta points for 24 hours up to a week to prevent some cases of theft or specials that are lost to the shelter. It would give users time to react if they lost something or for a trade issue to be resolved.
I agree with this. I sometimes get gifts or purchase something that I end up not wanting, and if I say, "hey, I need some dp. Let's see if there's anything I don't want anymore", I'd like to be able to just dp it regardless of the original trainer. I think that a time-lock would be a sufficient halfway point for the whole thing about users "accidentaly" dp'ing dex traded pokemon.

For the issue about people being upset seeing their pokemon get DP'd

would it be possible to have the option to hide the fact that the pokemon has been DP'd? For example, say that somebody is going to trade away a shiny. If they think that they would be upset to see it get wiped from the game, there could be a small checkbox underneath the "gift" checkbox that says something along the lines of "If this pokemon is DP'd, hide timeline". Then that way, if somebody uses the shiny for Delta Points, whenever the user who hatched it looks at that shiny's timeline, either it doesn't show that the shiny has been DP'd or it doesn't show the timeline at all. I do think that it may create a number other problems, such as if someone accidentaly checks it instead of the "send as gift" while dextrading, they wouldn't know if it had been DP'd, so I'm not really sure if this would work. Sorry if I was confusing!
Long story short, I am neutral with #5 as it is right now, because I do agree with the whole dextrading problem but do not really like the idea of not being able to dp a pokemon if it was not hatched by me, and I think that the time lock idea would be a good solution.
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page