PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Delta update proposal [vote!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Delta update proposal [vote!] >

Fuecoco's Avatarhypermode-12.pngFuecoco
hypermode.pngarceus.pngs.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

All right, yes, assuming you notice it. It's another burden for users to check but I suppose that could work. What if you don't notice? What if you don't care at the time but, say a few months later, you decide you want to DP it? What then? With the proposed change, S/A/M sales would be for the specific purpose of acquiring that S/A/M. None of these hypothetical scenarios would be relevant, because if you want DP then you just trade for DP in the first place.
icons like that are pretty useful, but a warning on accepting a trade with a locked pokemon similar to that of releasing an account locked pokemon might be an option. my previous points have addressed why it would be a problem as there would be no sink for these locked pokemon. as i'm sure you know, online games really need currency/obtainables sinks so the number available doesn't inflate to crazy high rates. It is a really nice idea in theory, i have had people DP shiny/albino deltas they've bought from me and i died a little inside seeing that, but there is just too much of a problem if ALL traded s/a pokemon are locked like this
Hyperspace Ring

Hyperspace Ring

Summon Item

(item.png: 0)

A sinister-looking gold ring. Peering into its depths is like looking into another universe. It is said it is deeply connected with the Legendary Pokémon, Hoopa.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Brave nature
pfp = my cat
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page