PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Delta update proposal [vote!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Delta update proposal [vote!] >

arbor's Avatararbor
arceus.pngd.png
I don’t understand why people want to restrict the DP ability of other users? If I sell a painting at a craft show and someone purchases it, they can do whatever they want to. They can go poop on it and burn it if they want. They PAID for it. It’s theirs. I can absolutely choose not to sell them any MORE paintings if I want, but that doesn’t change anything. I don’t get to say “you can only buy my painting if you’re hanging it in the kitchen!”. I can say “please don’t burn my painting”, but I can’t actually ENFORCE that, because if someone buys it, it’s not mine anymore. I don’t understand that thought process one bit. I get it hurting your feelings, I’m not saying it shouldn’t upset you, but don’t sell to that user any more. And I don’t understand hurt feelings —> desire to control what others do.
arbor ☼ journalflying.png: 985 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page