PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Delta update proposal [vote!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Delta update proposal [vote!] >

FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
grandmaster.pngd.png
All in all i agree that most of this would help (and some points I'm pretty neutral on), but i agree that with point 5, a good solution would be a lock on the pokemon being traded that prevents it from being used for dp when the one trading it doesn't want that to happen. I know most of what i sell gets used for dp or stuff like that, and I'm happy with that even though it was a little sad seeing a melan i hatched get dp'd, ultimately i don't care but other people would. I guess i don't know if I've read it right? But it seems like a "you can only dp things you've hatched personally" thing and i feel like that's going to hurt people selling; why would anyone buy a bunch of my albinos when they can't dp them? I once had someone buy like 17 albino larvesta from me for dp, and that Really helped me with currency, but that kind of thing would never happen in that kind of market. On the other hand, i know people can be cruel and would ask to dex a special, only to dp it, which also isn't fair. So i think the locking thing would make it work for the most people? Assuming i read everything correctly; sorry if i misunderstood!!
Please check out my shop!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page