PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Delta update proposal [vote!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Delta update proposal [vote!] >

SakuraWolf23's AvatarSakuraWolf23
1. Boost DP Value of Specials Again Yes. The more DP I can get from my Hunts, the better. And I think many agree, especially with those who plan to Melan Legend hunt or those who are after a specific Delta Melan of the Pokemon they love. 2. Increase the DP from Guest Clicks Yes. Again. More DP! Yum! XD Also. Love the auto mark as referrer thing. Definitely gives me a reason to show off my darlings on other sites. 3a. Boost the base Albino rates again Yes. Right now, it does seem that Albinos are hard to hatch. Which, they should be. But they should still be *checks chain* better than 2 in 700. I'd be happy with 7 in that. 3b. Nerf the power of Z-Crystals Yes. Especially with your plan of making them last for three days. I would much rather have that than what it currently is. 3c. Allow purchase of Z-Fragments for DP Yes. As an alternate way for me to hoard up on Crystals for specific hunts in advance. Like. I plan on returning to Eevee to finish off my Melans, and so would love Normal V-Waves. Especially since Normal Z is typically an expensive one, this might be a cheaper method for me. 4. Allow DP to be traded Yes! This would make it so much easier for people like me, who plan on Delta Melan hunting something to acquire the DP without the need for hundreds of trades. And, combined with #5, also allows for people who want their Pokes to go to good homes to KNOW it went to a safe place. 5. Disallow trading in Pokémon for DP that you did not hatch Yes. With the addition of #4, this makes perfect logical sense. Why be able to trade the Pokemon when you can trade the DP straight? As the OT, you're the one who can DP them. So, if after a month or so, nobody wants them, just DP them and trade the DP. Voila. Excess gone and you still made money off your hunt.
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page