PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Delta update proposal [vote!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Delta update proposal [vote!] >

Asia's AvatarAsia

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowNova

About number 5 Maybe person who hatched pokemon can have option to lock it from trading into dp? When someone care about melans they hatched, they can not care about all shinies. And DP locked pokes get mark for example close to melan star that mean this pokemon is locked from trading into dp but this is green for example. I think this can be good compromise when I see voting about this one.
I agree with Shadow. I hunt S/A/M and sell (mostly) melans away to someone who need DP. As I am one of those who "I sold it to you so you can do whatever you want with it - sell, gift, trade for DP, put in field and forget-whatever", I can understand that someone on the site can get upset about finding out their special was tradded for DP and they didn't wanted that. At that point the 'lockpad' would be an option for hunters to decide whatever they want or not to pokemons be traded for Delta Points.
21 / 150 Tidal bell
189 / 500 Clear Bell
77 / 150 Gracidea Seed
152 / 150 GS Ball
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page