PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Delta update proposal [vote!]

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Delta update proposal [vote!] >

I agree with most of these ideas! In response to point 5 though, I think my problem with that is that "inherent" S/A/M market value is limited. :( What I mean by that is, sure, special Pokemon should go people who actually want to own them... but once everyone who wants a particular Pokemon already has one, what then? They no longer have a need to buy another one, and a stable flow of income from S/A/M sales depends on new users coming in who also wish to own those Pokemon. Which, as some may know, is a bit difficult at the moment since site activity isn't the greatest right now. It would just lead to an overabundance and oversaturation of the market again, as others have said. That said, I don't have any good ideas for a compromise on this front, but I just thought I would share perspective on why some think it's not a good idea.
image is official pokemon art; icon is official from witch's heart
silver ☀ he/they/pup ☀ 29 sweet-strawberry.pngsweet-flower.pngsweet-star.pngsweet-clover.pngsweet-berry.pngsweet-ribbon.pngsweet-love.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page