PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

lunacria's Avatarhypermode-12.pnglunacria
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
the problem is: as a whole, the players on this site were hatching too many shinies and albinos, to the point where, as niet said, they are currently worth "peanuts". however, when the rates are decreased, players individually are becoming frustrated because they are not hatching many specials. they feel like they are wasting their time and money. i think it's really important to keep in mind that people are spending hours every day to hatch eggs hoping for specials. like, let's take the no-bonus day on 3/13, where people hatched 72,852 eggs (219 shinies, 174 albinos, 9 melans). that's 12,142 full parties. let's say it takes five minutes to hatch a full party of eggs (this is a ridiculously low estimate) - that's 60710 minutes or just over 1000 hours. i think the delta changes are on the right track for sure. imo, it's not the amount of shinies and albinos that's the problem, it's the fact that there's nothing to do with them except put them up for sale for dirt cheap. either that, or trade them in for delta points, which get you delta pokemon, which are worth... even less. so i think making it easier to trade DP, plus giving you more things you can do/buy with DP, is the perfect solution to this. i'm excited to see how it works out :)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page