PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Problem is I don't want specials to be ultra common and jusr grinded out to feed to the Holon capacitator. I want them to be special, but not rare. My Febuary SHINY hunts (Slugma, Sobble, weedle) took only a few days to reap rewards- Slugma 1 took 156 eggs, Slugma 2 took 193 eggs. Sobble took less than 60. Weedle took 153. All of these were hunted with a 38-chain and sparse useage of the shiny charm on good ol'gp saving Persephone's days. My Eevee hunt? Twice as long as the other hunts (Sitting in the 320+ chain) and ONE early shiny. Using level 5/6 radar near daily. This is just ridiculus for free 2 players. I only got the charm from a leaving sale, so I really can't find anyone selling HM/more charms. I know there should be effort. But just by looking at the hunt stats, it's pretty clear a big change was made to the rate.
summon_jir.png × 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page