PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

Big ol' upvote from me. Yeah, the information was handy, for sure, and certainly warrants a good look-over. Not gonna lie, a bit of it's lost on me because I lack some information that Niet does but I've got the link to that post saved in my DMs with him on Discord so that we can look it over and discuss it proper. I also agree on it needing to feel satisfying - that is, at least in part, an individual experience. It's certainly intermingled with 'the collective experience', if you will, but just because each person is an off-shoot of that doesn't mean it doesn't matter at all (I think that was a wording error on his part, personally). It's more that, as has been evidenced in this very thread, individual experiences can vary wildly, but the core focus is on the aggregate result of all of those individual experiences. Or, in other words... It's complicated as all get-out and it's gonna take some time and patience from all parties. Niet included. I don't know what's right. Maybe it should be left how it was and something else should be looked at - but that's why we're poking about now! It's better that we at least be looking at things (seriously, reverting back is a valid option, and it's not off the table or anything) and poking around than just accepting 'this is the best thing and nothing will ever change our mind', in my humble opinion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page