PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

acelien's Avataracelien
I will say, Muffi did make a very good point about how the raw numbers of "out of x number of hatched eggs, y number were shiny/albino/melan, on this day" arent really that useful when you consider that those numbers dont take the distribution of those specials into account. a handful of outliers with better rng luck could end up with a disporportionate amount of specials, and thus throw off the overall average as applied to the playerbase as a whole. and that point was, it seems, repeatedly ignored. its not surprising that the frustration would mount, when it seems like your points are being brushed off over and over again. (which isnt an isolated experience ive noticed) circling back around to the numbers thing, it does remind me of the "individual experiences dont matter" thing from a few pages back. you can talk about what the numbers say all you want, but if playing the game doesn't FEEL satisfying and enjoyable to play, people arent going to keep playing it. and the numbers niet keeps citing definitely seem to be at odds with the lived experiences of people commenting on this thread. honestly, with all the opinions ive read at this point, i definitely think im in the camp of "bring back the higher special odds, but give us more we can do with them, like the DP/Z-fragments idea".at the very least, bring the S/A back closer to the old odds, Melans do probably still have room for improvment. the main reason there seemed to be so many extras just sitting around was because there wasnt really anything to with them beyond selling them or making them delta fodder, and deltas arent really everyones things
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +329,294
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostPoison
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page