PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

Hucklberri's AvatarHucklberri
grandmaster.pngc.png
What're thoughts on the idea of having a boost/counter where people can donate their albinos are shinies to it in exchange for a site-wide prize. To elaborate: -Any one person who donates doesn't get a prize, so people aren't encouraged to trade in albinos or shinies they can't or don't want to spare. BUT -Once filled there could be some sort of reward, probably not boosted albinos because.. pointless? heh. But maybe this could be a weekly event and once the quota of donated (and therefore removed from market) specials is reached everyone on the site for the next week or so gets something like maybe some sweet hearts, or a flower from the accessory shop. Or something new, and for holidays it can be changed to something more useful. There's kinda limitless ways to take this but I think it'd be a good win-win perhaps? Pros: -It's one more event for the people currently underwhelmed with the current selection -Should only reduce market prices while leaving hatch rates alone. Will hopefully prevent people who collect these pokemon without selling to be not negatively affected -The prize can be something small and not too impactful on the market. -It seems the main hangup currently is the ones currently in circulation. Cons: -Probably not as incentivizing as one would hope. -Not easy to code a new mechanic. -Requires teamwork and if it's absent might cause turmoil?? -More balance issues I might not have foreseen. Also of course liking the idea of increasing the f2p options.
First exclusive melan~ Wolf avatar is drawn by me.
Score: 2770
Badge Code by LycanKai
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page