PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

Rory's AvatarRory
grandmaster.pngss.png
I still fail to see where the over-buff that gives the title was but anyway. I'm happy if non-HM users' chances get buffed. I can only give my personal experience and two cents, but anyway. I don't have much time to play here anymore so buying HM or Ubercharm just isn't worth for me, but I started a long term Melan hunt anyway. Right now my hunt is 3/6/0/2185. One shiny every 738 eggs, doesn't seem that high of a chance to me. True also that I charged my Albino Radar to max more often than the times I used a shiny charm (did it only during the MCW, when there's a Niet day). The point is, I don't feel like any kind of nerf is needed. People with a lot of time would still hatch plenty of them, because they have time to do so, so they sell them and have money to buy more powerups, and hatch more and that's the circle. Meanwhile the only ones that feels like they have been impacted by nerfs are players who can play less and rely mostly on their luck (which in my case is never much) to get some specials for themselves, since as many already pointed out, many like to hatch their special themselves without relying on the market.

title

Personally I quite dislike games with a heavy market-like interaction with other players, becuase no matter how much one tries to make the game balanced, it will ALWAYS end up that those with much more time to play and much more money to invest will have more and more while those who can't afford to do so will never be competitive enough because that's how capitalism work. And in a game it's even worse since you can't go and just "tax the rich", because of how the game's structured (this one but it works like that on every game wth an existing marked between users, like Animal Crossing) nerfing the rates/drops/whatever to limit the "power" of the biggest users will inevitably also nerf the smaller users. If the problem is the oversaturated shiny market due to people Melan hunting, I don't think the best solutionis to change the rates, but to give those shiny a purpose other than becoming DP (also boosting DP I guess, I think someone suggested more things to buy with them aside from Delta'ing eggs?) But these are just my two cents, from a user who's attached to this gae but doesn't really feel like playing. EDIT: One big problem, at least for me, it that everyone always talk about having Arceus is a good boost even for non HM users but that thing is so damn hard to mantain, especially if one can't play that much often. Mostly due to Tournaments. I assume that someone who doesn't play often doesn't reach the top 100, so no free egg. Without trading, it takes at LEAST five weeks out of the twelve to get the two new eggs to reach Arceus again. In case of not being able to reach the 5 weekly tokens, it takes more time, so it's less Arceus time before the next batch drops. Then there are the Egg Passes. They go around 200k in the Market, so it's 400k every three months just to keep Arceus going, more if one wants to buy Tokens to get Arceus faster, usually the price settles to 100kCr/100GP each. Just keeping Arceus is EXPENSIVE. Just to say. And this doesn't really make me want to play more, the opposite. Couldn't we have that the first Tournament egg bought (the one with Tokens then) doesn't break the chain?
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page