PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

crescent's Avatarcrescent
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by EdgyYohane

the only reason i didn't give up with this exhausting hunt is because i loved getting a couple shinys/albinos most days. im not sure everyone could agree with this, it might just be because im autistic. but the excitment of getting my 1st shiny and my 67th shiny was the same. Theres not a single thing i regret about this hunt, wether its spending over a year on it,having my fingers hurt every day, using my parents money and my pocketmoney (with their permission, i turned 16 in january). I dont regret anything because i worked so hard and got rewarded for it.
^ this. shinies and albinos feel like rewards for hunting a melan for so long. that’s the fun in them. <3 for me at least. @niet this thread is receiving so much feedback, so many shared ideas, and yet little agreement from you…this isn’t to bash anyone. it’s to help improve the game. the old ways were just so much more fun :(
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page