PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

Çelestanê's Avatarhypermode-12.pngÇelestanê
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
A bit of personal experience in these days: during my new hunt I hatched 500+ eggs, with every possible boost existing. Got 2 shinies. I used 2 very expensive Z-crystals for 2 days in a row. Got ONE albino. I do not feel... exhilarated. With all due respect, we should also remember this is a game BASED on hatching some cool stuff for your efforts. In real pokemon games you would definitely be glad to find a rare shiny, but even if you don't - you still have a bunch of games with plot to play! And re-play. Do mono-runs, nuzlockes, and so on. Entertain yourself even without any shinies. Here, we can't, because it is not intended - pokefarm is about hatching and collecting. Seeing those sparkles going. Am I not right? Trade is cool, and I gladly do it, when I'm too lazy to hunt myself. But we all need some specials to feel... capable. The system definitely needs some improvements, to implement new mechanics, like DP. The first change definitely boosted odds too high, we know it. We just need a golden middle, an equilibrium of sorts, and yeah! I understand that, and I'm more than ready to (I think as well as the whole community) test any changes... But will I have enough resources left to do so, that is the question :(
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page