PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
grandmaster.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

So... which is it? Is nobody hatching specials, or are specials so common that they are intrinsically worthless? This illustrates what I'm trying to communicate here. How is it possible that the situation is so dire that nobody is getting specials, yet at the same time they sell for peanuts because they're so incredibly common?
The market for selling specials has been trash for years, this was such a blatant negative side effect from making the rarity of the specials so much higher with practically no prompting out of the blue. You did nothing to ensure the rates AND the values would go up, you basically made people have to sell what is now Difficult To Earn for Dirt Cheap in order to actually sell it at all. It's so easy to see how little these things are worth with quick glances at the Market. In the Month the Ubercharm was a x8 Melan Odds, before you adjusted Shiny / Albino Odds more, Melan Values were dropping as low as 50% of the values beforehand. Shinies and Albinos have almost exclusively sold for Delta Value for years. This feels incredibly obvious, and a lot of people feel this way. This is coming back to if you were an active hunter, you would probably also feel this way. I'm not trying to attack the fact that you don't hunt, but there would honestly be less issues with this if you did see eye to eye with the people instead of being entirely unable to grasp what any of us are saying.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page