PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

NatsNeko's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNatsNeko
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
The way I play is I'm hatching my own living shiny dex. Kinda hard to do that when I get 1/196 here, 1/205 there, and currently I'm sitting at 259 no shinies/albinos on my hunt at the moment. I don't WANT to trade with other people, I want to do my own thing. And that's really hard to do when I can't hatch anything. I don't want to spend weeks hunting one singluar Pokemon where I have to breed my own eggs because no one else is hunting it, and then I lose those eggs in the shelter to other people anyway. I used to be able to pull a good hunt in less than a week. Now it takes me forever. It's just not fun. I've been playing Pokefarm for ages. And this is the one time that I've really felt like is it even worth it to pay for all these boosts if they're not going to do anything for me? Nerf the melans, obviously they needed it, but I'm not looking to grind - I do enough of that at work. I'm here to relax and hatch specials, and I can't even do that anymore.
Avatar is official HM game art. HM © Natsume
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page