PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

crescent's Avatarcrescent
grandmaster.pngb.png
i agree. to many of us melans on this site = shinies in normal pokémon games. i really don’t understand why there’s this need for shinies/albinos to be so rare when there are melans in the game. i support making melans harder to get,, they should be! that’s what makes them fun to find. it’s a challenge…whereas shinies and albinos are pretty much just as fun even if they’re easier to get,, they’re like little rewards along the way for putting so much money/time/effort into finding your desired melan. idk. if i’m going to be continuously just hatching regular mons with 1-2 shiny/albino mons every few days i’m going to be sad about it. that’s just the truth. it’s weird, i feel like it’ll make them less special, because we already think of them as more common, so if they get harder to obtain it’ll just feel really disheartening. they’ve been common(ish) for so long they now feel disappointing when i get them rarely. i really just don’t understand this. this new update has made them harder. they used to be common and fun and ‘sell for peanuts’. now they still sell for peanuts but they’re hard to get and it’s just frustrating
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page