PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

Yes, PFQ is a game where it is hard to get the things you want. But you have thousands of other players around you, many of them can and will help you and you can help them too. Please remember that.
I'd like to point something out with this, but I will first mention that balancing this is hard. If no one is getting extra of something then the economoy is going to suffer as well. If people don't have things to sell then the cost of things is going to rise heavily, and money (credits mostly, gp and zc maybe not as much) will make it much harder to bring new people into the game. I was for rebalancing albinos because I noticed swings in the melans I've seen around the site, and I know how game breaking a flood of something can be (Dragcave is a great example that uses ratios, and there is a site dedicated to the history and what changes had to be made to fix things in the long term) but for an economy to work its got to be flexable. Also I know we only have a few data points, but why did we not see a signifigant uptick in shinys on the day 115648 eggs hatched?
Looking for anyone who would be willing to IV breed Petal Maravol.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page