PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

Mikkü's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMikkü
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
I really don't know what to say except I give up honestly. I truly feel like I am fighting a losing battle. While I am super glad shiny buffs are happening, I do not understand why you keep bringing up individual experiences being invalid when a VERY LARGE PORTION OF US are having the exact same experience. It is not as though one person is coming in and saying "Here's the rates I'm experincing" A lot of people are experincing the same thing, and a lot of them dislike it. They are just giving examples and stating how they feel. While I appreciate the data, I really do not think the data should be the only factor. I would also like to comment on this - "In fan-games it is not uncommon to see Shinies being obtained quite easily, to the point where - as I said at the start of this ramble - players feel entitled to Shinies. I firmly believe that no, they should remain rare and special as the rare mutation that they are. Because when every Pokémon is special, none of them are." That is literally MELANS on this site. Shinys and Albinos were supposed to be more common than melans. Due to the uber changes this is what you have done to melans, they do not feel special to me nor do they feel rare, where as Shinys & Albinos are now the things I look forward to personally but since I'm hatching so few it just doesn't feel worth my time. (Obviously there are people who do feel differently) Yeah I'm gonna be honest, yeah I do feel entitled to more specials considering I am spending money on this site. I'm not sure how other users feel, it's not my business to speak for every single person but I'm just really exhausted fighting what feels like a losing battle at this point. While I appreciate you giving your little info on you getting a shiny, you're literally saying individual experiences do not matter then saying "Well I think shinys should feel rare so that's how it's gonna be" and basing it on your individual experience, I just do not understand.
------------------- pechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.pngpechaberry.png -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page