PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

sojubean's Avatarsojubean
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by nyanine

"players feel entitled to shinies" is that not the point of shiny hunting? hatching a lot of eggs and expecting to eventually get lucky? i may have just interpreted the wording wrong but it IS a main feature of the site.. unlike main pokemon games where theres more stuff to do with the pokemon i guess
Gotta kinda agree with this take personally. I know I said i dont care much how it's done to keep the effort vs gain equal overall to make hunting worth it... i think chances for s/a have been slashed SO MUCH that I personally haven't been getting like anything in my current chain which its a little off putting to hunting as a whole. The effort and gain no longer match imho. I've hatched 3 shinies and 1 albino in a 450 chain of rotom. That is dirt compared to before. Not that i expect like 20 each in 400 hatched since ive not reached long chain bonus yet with this hunt but... dang if i barely get anything now. This game is a collector game. Regular pokemon are a means to an end. Shinies and albinos are also a means to an end, with a little sparkles. MELANISTIC pokemon on here are more the equivalent of a shiny pokemon in the base games. THOSE are supposed to be fun and special and rare to get. With the amount of meta boosts we get on site, it stands to reason why we get s/a more frequently than would be expected in the base games (which are to play through story, NOT collection based like this fan site is).
Pokemon Art Shop | Fusion Adopt Shop | Pkmn/Items shop Active Trade Forums | Nature Collector Directory | My Journal 🍑 Naive/Timid/Impish Collector 🍑 🐝 Bee Lover 🐝 ice.pngfairy.pnggrass.pngdark.pngghost.pngdragon.png
Flawless Dark Gem

Flawless Dark Gem

Gem

(item.png: 0)

A beautiful Dark Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +18,086,376
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Nightmare Shroud

Nightmare Shroud

Summon Item

A shroud that is weaved from the darkest of nightmares. It appears to absorb light into it. With it, it's possible to summon the Legendary Pokémon Darkrai.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +9,610,658
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +8,301,439
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +8,470,275
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFairy
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page