PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

yyr twig's Avataryyr twig
collector.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ice Queen

I don't see why so many people are complaining about this Niet and the Pokefarm staff are working harder for the enjoyable
(i believe this was directed at me as what i said about the staff was that they dont seem to change it depending on what we say. Now, im not sure if it wasnt actually directed at me, but it sure seemed like it.) so, i wanted to clear some things up: the discussion here is basically all directed towards one thing: we dont like the staff's way of resolving the chances problem. thats all. no disrespect towards Niet or any of the mods (theyre all pretty decent people imo) just critism on the new update. many other people have cleared this up too (see above) so i think its pretty clear thats not what we were attempting to communicate. the new update has brought a lot of lashback and thats what we are discussing
PFP made by riptides (on pokefarm)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page