PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

Miky's AvatarMiky
grandmaster.pngss.png
No one is bashing on anyone, this is constructive criticism. No one said we don't appreciate the work that is being put into the updates, the DP change got very good feedback even. Literally, a staff member commented a couple pages back that they don't like the new special odds. And lemme just quote this from the main page of the site: "PokéFarm Q encourages you to make your own objectives. The initial Tutorial will only take you so far, and beyond that you can pick your path however you like. Complete your Pokédex? Hoard items from exploratory Scour Missions? Relax with a spot of Fishing? Play the Marketboard for a nice profit? The choice is yours!" Who needs friends when you can have pretty dark-colored variants of your favorite pokemon huhuhu Either way, everyone is putting their 2 cents on the table. I'm sure the feedback is welcome. But if there will be other changes made, we shall wait, hope, and see.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page