PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

crescent's Avatarcrescent
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Ice Queen

Pokefarm is supposed to be about collecting Pokemon, making friends and creating stories not about collecting rare Melanistic Pokemon Niet fixed the necessary issues with how easy it was for people to get Shinies and Albinos people make mistakes that's what makes you human Niet and the Pokefarm staff have done an amazing job with making the site the way it is we should be grateful for what they've done and not bash on them just because you don't like a simple change in how the game is ran.
in no way am i bashing the mods/niet on the way the game is. i appreciate all the work they’ve done for the game,, it’s a great game that i’ve been playing for years and i love it. <3 everyone has different goals on the site, whether that’s hatching melans or not, and i don’t think it’s fair to say that just ‘collecting pokes and meeting people’ is the right way to play the game. everyone plays it differently, and that’s part of the beauty of it. as @mohora stated, this thread is all about melans, so i’m not sure where your argument is supposed to be directed ^^; we are allowed to leave opinions/feedback as this is a discussion, only trying to help the staff make the game as good as it can be because we like it. that’s the whole reason why these discussion threads are open, right? (if i’m not mistaken) and that’s really cool! i’m happy we get to share our opinions c:
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page