PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Split Ubercharm into S/A or Melan Boost

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Split Ubercharm into S/A or Melan Boost >

flürrawr's Avatarflürrawr
grandmaster.pnga+.png
I'm gonna be real with you Niet, I didn't even want to post this because I knew you'd reject it without even reading it all or even considering it. And you've proven me right.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

So you want me to put it back to how it was, AND add more Melans on top of that? No, I will not be doing that.
As I've said multiple times, if the charms are split to S/A and melan, they would be mutually exclusive. So, no, you cannot activate both charms at once.

Due to the overwhelming complaints of Shinies and Albinos being too prevalent and/or worthless, I will not be boosting their chances much, if at all. Likewise, if Melans are becoming too common, I will lower their odds too.
Where? Where are these complaints? I literally have not seen a single person complain about S/A rates since the last nerf. You are repeatedly saying there are "too many S/A" without any actual reasoning. As I said in my main post:

QUOTE originally posted by flürrawr

S/A were selling steadily at DP price, so long as they were an in-demand mon, especially for nature collectors. The melan market is the one that has been suffering because fewer people collect melans - they only sell if it's a popular mon or as DP.]
S/A are only worthless if it's an unpopular mon, bad natures, or bad price. I guarantee you that people, especially nature collectors, consistently purchase S/A at DP price. So that argument isn't true. Any S/A hunter will laugh if you tell them that S/A are too common. The reason S/A are common is because melan hunters accumulate so many in their hunts. Hence, a separate melan charm so melan hunters get melans and S/A hunters get S/A. I understand it isn't that simple since S/A rates directly influence melan rates, but it's a start. I'd love to discuss it further, but it doesn't seem like you're even open to the idea, so why bother, I guess.

Any suggestion to increase chances is misguided.
This is completely unnecessary. If you truly believe that, then I guess dozens of us are. Do you even understand how these nerfs are affecting S/A hunts? Or care? When I first joined the site, albinos were special to hatch and shinies would start coming quick, usually right at chain 40. After the nerf, albinos and shinies are pretty much equal at full boosts, with you getting a first shiny at 80 - 110. If we're to follow that logic, you now need to go 160 - 220 for a single shiny. If you're going for an S/A line of something with a mega, that's 640 - 880 eggs just for the line. Is that the goal? Is that supposed to be the new normal? You're making changes for melan hunters at the expense of S/A hunters. You have said several times before that you don't play the game, don't even like it, yet you're making massive changes to it without even warning/asking the community for feedback. Then when anyone has feedback, you tell us we're wrong. I am a user who has actively S/A and melan hunted and I am telling you this update has made the game unplayable for me. I don't know why you just tell me I'm misguided and leave. At least try to engage in some discussion of rates rather than insulting me.

QUOTE originally posted by Moroha

So me making that suggestion, was a middle ground. Which is something I wish we could come to other than "I'm not reverting it, I'll nerf it - you're misguided"
^^ this. It's impossible to make a suggestion thread without somehow being insulted or passive-aggressively told no. You say you want feedback but clearly only if it's positive. I'm happy to write out more details on a S/A and melan charm system, but if you're just going to throw this in rejected without even listening, then I'm not gonna waste my time.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page