PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

muffi's Avatarmuffi
grandmaster.pngc.png
Thanks for adressing the imbalance and working towards a solution! However, i wether care about Melans (they are cool, but to me not fun to invest the time hunting them), nor about deltas. I was only hunting shinies and albinos to slowly build up my dexes and show case fields. After finally reaching a point where i could purchase the shiny charm box and the shiny charms with it, i was at a point that i could even with limited time do "short chains" for 1-3 days depending on species at a very very satisfying rate of S/A to hatch. Simple fun! :) These times are gone. With the striking of the x2 bonus for Albinos and Shinies, the general rate FEELS so bad, that i have to sit in chains as long to a point that it would make sense to wait for a melan, or even get one BEFORE i get the S/A specials im actually aiming for. The main problem isnt even the longterm distribution of x shines per x hatches, which isnt as badly changed. But with that change the statistical variance skyrocket for these that dont want long chains. This value describes the time BETWEEN hatches, e.g. you hatch one shine in 100 eggs +/- 100. This leads to a point where it is possible now, that you get entire days without a single special, which bears the point of playing since i come here to hatch specials, not 100s of regulars. I know im not the only one feeling massively frustrated about this, and i have seen people leaveing the page over this, or as me arguing why they still stay. Im aware that the Über change was adressing an issue of melans being too rate to get, as well as these hunting them getting swamped with specials they dont need. It solved this and its really nice to see everyone happy about their melans. I just would like to participate in the joy of playing again too, with the way i play. The Über was the way to go for starters that couldnt yet get the money for HM or shiny charms and helped greatly. Also it was the only permanently sustainable boost for Albinos over the radar charge. Happy some melan issues are getting adressed, but *waves* hey, we simply shiny and albino hunters are here too, and we are currently not having as much fun! :(
v-bug.png
Made by popcorn8784
j.png
z-bug.png 0/5000
Looking for jolly:
Ariados/Spinarak
Golisopod/Wimpod
Pinsir
Vikavolt/Charjabug/Grubbin
Araquanid/Dewpider
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page