PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon...

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > I over-buffed Melanistic Pokémon... >

UnownVelouria's AvatarUnownVelouria
I do like the ability to pick the delta type, which is especially nice if you only want a specific type either for specials or collection (Like my Grass delta collection, which I didn't get a copy of in my last few hunts where I used DP). Though I'd still like there to be a big reduction in cost or increase in DP per special (Probably leaning towards increasing DP per Pokemon, which might help raise the "DP price" value of specials, which is another issue), since the cost of a delta Pokemon is way to high compared to the value of delta Pokemon, and thus is difficult for many players to use more than once in awhile, at least from what I've seen. From talking it over with others, then conversion rate that I think would be nice would be 1 shiny = 1 delta in terms of DP. Doesn't make special deltas too common, but makes them a more obtainable goal for those who don't have the insane amounts of currency required for longer delta hunts.
Buying Sapphire Orbs! PM me if you're selling. Profile picture by BananaLizard. Mimikyu/Sakura (FE) fusion.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page