PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Kyoujurou's Hashira Notes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Kyoujurou's Hashira Notes >

Kyøujurøu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKyøujurøu
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
So, my birthday is on the 10th of March and I’d decided that I wanted to try for a Delta Melan Suicune… If you didn’t already know, Suicune is my favorite Pokémon and favorite legend, followed by Growlithe/Arcanine. I have hoard fields for both of them, as I keep any and all Naughties that I hatch or receive. The same will be happening with any Naughty Suicune I hatch. I began this goal well over a month ago, I honestly can’t even remember the date of when I brought it up to a couple of my friends and thanks to some wonderful people who have given me or sold me Fangs and DP, I have hit both of my goals. I have 550/500 Ice Fangs and 44k/44k DP to be able to Delta every single Suicune Egg. As long as the Melan is Naughty, I’ll most likely be keeping it, no matter what delta aura it has unless I just really don’t like that aura. I don’t think I coukd have done it without all of the help I received from my friends and some very kind users: Doduo, Absol, Spring, fuecoco, Dragoness, ShadowNova, Lawless, Sandy, Luxac, Ariande, CorvidsAiden, SinonRose Thank you all for the specials you’ve given or sold to me, same with the Ice Fangs! I’ll change names into links that lead to their individual profiles when I’m not on mobile. Thank you all for your help, I appreciate it! if I missed you, please let me know, it’s been a very long and slow work week and my brain is tired
Set your heart ablaze!

summon_man.png16/5004.png

summon_kyo.png13/500q.png

summon_ent.png3/5001.png

summon_yve.png0/500m.png
Signature and bg image made by Cele
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page