PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in [OPEN! 3 Adopts!]Bev's Frozen Art Shoppe

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops > [OPEN! 3 Adopts!]Bev's Frozen Art Shoppe >

Creambevroe's AvatarCreambevroe

• Foodles
  • Special Baits
  • Reference Sheets
Foodles These are flat color or shaded fullbody art pieces but I put them in pieces of food! Price: ●Without Shading: 6.00 - 8.00 USD(or equiv.) ●With Shading: 8.00 - 10.00 USD(or equiv.) I will not take orders with more than one character and I will not take orders if the character has no reference image on this style!
Special Baits These are Special Pokemon baits for you hunt! They are just pieces of art for Already found Shinies, Albinos, and Melans of pokemon, thank you! These are also not 100% guaranteed to bring up your special up-take in your hunts. Baits: 8.00 - 10.00 USD(or equiv.)
Price Rang due to possibly complexity!
Add-Ons: Non-PFQ Fusions: 1.00 - 3.00 USD(or equiv.) Non-PFQ Fakemon: 3.00 - 5.00 USD(or equiv.) Additional Pokemon: 4.00 USD - 6.00 USD(or equiv.)
Due to complexity of the creatures!
Reference Sheets These are pieces of art that hold all colors, two fullbodies, a headshot sideview, name of the character, and a little bit of information on the character! Price: 20.00 - 25.00 USD(or equiv.)
Due to character complexity!
Add-ons: No Image/Text Reference: 2.00 - 4.00 USD(or equiv.)
Due to complexity of design!

Forum Avatar of Cream by Cledànio!
My lil boi *gently holds*
BLEP
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page