PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The state of development

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > The state of development >

Teddybear's AvatarTeddybear
master.pnge+.png
As a long time fan and vetern from the old PF1 days i'm glad that you're still with us. You have done ALOT and while a lot of the newer players didnt get to apreciate the old days of the wild west, I did and I want to thank you for all the time and effort you have done. Please always take care of your mental health before all else! On the topic of a PFNew, as with the launch of PFQ and the retirement of PF1, I enjoy site upgrades and the new features that come with it. Personally I'd prefer if PFNew was a complete replacement and over haull of the PFQ system. New launches are exciting, I just want to be able to tranfer my pokemon to the new site. I dont see it as retiring PFQ so much as an update, just like how PF1 was updated to FPQ. I would like to see more feature with it. I really miss things like dream world and the missingno glitch quest. Maybe we could eventually look at an official android app for the pokewalker. Ive been with PokeFarm for almost a decade now and look forward to seeing where the next will take us.

Template Credit

Shout out to Disasterrific for helping me fix my template to meet community Rules Template made for me by me (and a bit of help from Disasterrific) for my use only. Background Images made by me for my use only unless you ask. Animated GIF created by me using (lailm123) original GIF
  • XD001
  • Trade Threads Here
  • Credit
c.png 1,360g.png 181.png 7y.png 1
Template and background image made by me for my use only
c.pngI'm always collecting XD001 c.png
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page