PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in The state of development

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > The state of development >

Nikkichu's AvatarNikkichu
Sorry to hear about your health. Their is nothing wrong with putting yourself first. I'm a new player and after many years hiatus from pokemon and losing enjoyment from new ds games, i came accross your site and fell in love with pokemon again. its been a great distraction from real life and stress. and i'm sure many players here can agree they enjoy delving into pfq and getting lost collecting pokemon and helping eachother level up. if any suggestions help for pfnew i'd like to suggest maybe taking scour missions more into depth, like an emulator of the original gameboy games like silver/ crystal/ yellow. where you can take your chosen pokemon and walk about, collect things or battle trainers/ do missions for trainers to get an item. that kind of idea? may give those veteren players more options when out of hoarding pokemon 😁 bit more interaction. take care of yourself and thank you for the oppertunity to play and experience your game. i'm addicted haha.⭐🌟
Pfp credit TaylorTrap622 on Twitter/X
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page