PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in S/A Complaining Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > S/A Complaining Thread >

muffi's Avatarmuffi
its not just bad luck, with the übercharm working not as x2 boost anymore, the chances to hatch albinos adn shinies are halfed now for those that used to use it before the change. im just still here to fill my shiny and albino dex. before the change it was rather pleasant, as i was able to finish shortchains in about 1.5 days by full usage of the max shelter pass and all boosts. since the change i just keep sittnig in my chains for days, which is what bores me and why i dont hunt melans. i really thought this was just conincidentally bad luck i had. in my last chain i hatched ~230 eggs without a single special in. on all boosts on. thats 2 conscutive days wasted, since the shiny or albino cahnces dont rise with longer chains. theres more than 800 canon pokemon. if you get ~1 shiny and albino set per day, you still have content for more than 2 years of playing. and thats just if you play every single day, dont farm a melan ever, or something specific for tournaments, type races or the wishforge. the market is difficult to access and super oversaturated with specials of all kind and dex trade shops, so there wont be a difference in completing time for the special dexes by currency. I dont see a single valid reason to drop the base rates by 1/2. this is just so massively frustrating. the type race wasnt as fun with barely specials dropping, and i would lie that i would actually still would look forward to this tournament that i prepared and was actually hyped for.
Made by popcorn8784
0/5000
Looking for jolly:
Ariados/Spinarak
Golisopod/Wimpod
Pinsir
Vikavolt/Charjabug/Grubbin
Araquanid/Dewpider
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page