PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Increase S/A/M Delta Point Value

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed > Increase S/A/M Delta Point Value >

Mikkü's AvatarMikkü

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

@Glacegoss: It's alright, no rudeness detected! ^^ Though I must say now I'm the one confused. Specials are made rarer now, so once the market is drained from the influx they should become more valuable. How does that crash the market?
I guess crash is not the most appropriate word in this instance, but forgive me I'm not sure how else to word it. I suppose it won't crash in the sense of things will go down in price dramatically, I just feel the market is in a really horrid place right now and it's not getting any better with the Uber changes. Perhaps within a few months we will see the difference as you said, but right now I'll I'm seeing is an increase in melans - melan pricing dipping because they aren't selling, less S/A and S/A prices not changing/adjusting at all. (If anything i'm still having to price things lower than I want to because they just do not sell anyways) I am worried if it's something we sit on and "wait to see" it will cause problems and things will only be worse. Whether there is little shinys/albinos/melans to sell, it doesn't matter if there are no buyers. Personally for me, half the time I just DP stuff because it's too annoying letting things sit in my fields for months, years, to not sell ever unless I price below DP Price - which is something that is still and will remain an issue. Melan values are going to decrease with them being increasingly common due to Uber changes, which will in turn lower Shiny/Albino prices - not increase them. But it is a guessing game, and there are of course my opinions/thoughts on the matter and changes.
------------------- -------------------
credit
F2U code by Gumshoe Edited by me with permission Further credits in "About Me"
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page